Monday, August 17, 2009

Weekend In Leavenworth

This past weekend was my
birthday trip to Leavenworth
This is my second time going and
I really can't wait to go again!
It is such an adorable little town!
We were going to start Saturday morning
off tubing down the river, but decided
against it when the weather turned out to
be a little cooler then we would have liked.
But it was so nice for walking around during the day.
There are so many fun shops!
The Taffy Shop, where I picked out all of
my favorite taffy flavors.
We went and had our picture taken at the
Old Fashioned photography place.
Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner so
I can't show the picture, but it turned out great!

Here we are in front of a bunch of barrels.

This barber shop chair is over 100 years old.
We though it was pretty cool.


The happy crew!

We went to 2 theater shows. The first was indoor,
in the afternoon. And the second was outdoor in the evening.
Greg used to perform with Leavenworth summer theater,
so it was fun for me to see what he used to do.

Waiting for the play "Singing In The Rain" to start.

Sunday morning, Greg and I played 9 holes at the golf course.

It was so much fun! First time I have been golfing this year! The course was beautiful! I can't wait to go back!

It's such a great place to visit! I highly recommend it and can't wait to get some of my family up here to experience it!

4 comments:

Haylie said...

Looks like so much fun!

Westlund Family said...

I LOVE little towns like that!

Tera said...

We have been there and loved it!! Looks like things are going well. Take care

The Smith Family said...

fun fun!! We would have stopped by and said hi if Landen wasn't puking all over our car!:( stupid flu!!