Sunday, September 20, 2009

What's been going on........

We just bought our very first "home!"
It's actually a little 2 bedroom 1 bath condo
and we are super excited!!

More to come after we actually get the keys :)

9 comments:

J + A said...

That's so awesome!! I bet you are so excited to start decorating and all that fun stuff. When do you move in? You'll have to post more pics once you get all moved in

Jolly Family said...

Congrats! It's a pretty awesome feeling isn't it. I want to see more pictures, and need your address! Congrats again!

M. Jorgensen said...

jealous!!! looks like so much fun!!!

idasale said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited for you guys good luck with it all!

krystale said...

ummm congrats girl!!!! i bet you will decorate it cute with all your craft skills!!

Karri said...

Congrats Brittney! That's always so exciting. I'm glad you guys are doing so well. Love that pic.

Megan Rose said...

UM, I FEEL BEHIND! I didn't realize you were looking. Ugh. That's so COOL! WOO!

Magen said...

I am still waiting to see pictures of the inside! Get on it!

Celeste Adams said...

Congrats on your new place. It will be so much fun. How is married life. I big change, huh! Hope everything is going good. Your nephews are stinkin cute.