Sunday, June 14, 2009

The (second) proposal

So this is a little out of order,
but when Greg and I decided (again)
to get married, he came to Idaho on Thursday
and we were married that Sunday.
Some of his family was able to make the long
trek on such short notice
(thanks family, it meant a lot to us that you came!)
and that Saturday, we had a family dinner
at Johnny Carinos.
Before dinner, Greg stood to thank everyone
for coming and then he got down on
one knee and asked me,
"Brittany, will you marry me tomorrow?"
It was so sweet and kind made me laugh when
he said tomorrow.






We had our Washington open house last night
and the decorations turned out awesome!
(Pics to come!)
My parents and sister came for the weekend.
It was so good to see them! Knowing that they
were coming this weekend, and
we get to see them again in a couple weeks,
has kept me from getting too home sick.

4 comments:

Karri said...

O.K......Wow! I guess I should've check this blog for the latest update. Congrats and I'm so happy for you. YOu guys do make a dang cute couple. And you look so happy, and that's what its all about!

StaceyOstler said...

I love the new header, it's super cute.

Westlund Family said...

This just keeps getting better and better!

Kacy said...

Oh Wow! I have missed a bunch. Congratulations! I am so glad it all worked out for you. I hope marriage is treating you well.