Monday, June 22, 2009

Washington Reception


The decorations turned out great!
Thanks to everyone who helped!

The Rose side

My ring!!


The whole family!

The parents

Hmmm......

All the kiddies!



So cute! Kayleb and Hudson

The WA reception was great! We got some really great gifts,
and thanks to Stacey, we knew what just about every gift was
before we even opened it!! haha! ;)
Now off to Idaho!

5 comments:

StaceyOstler said...

Super cute post. Be sure to have someone take lots of pics at your Idaho reception,I want to see how that one turns out. Thanks for hanging out the other night, you guys rock at the newlywed game.

Megan Rose said...

I miss you guys! I think it's funny how we all like to pull the kissy face pose. ha ha. WINK. LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

J + A said...

What a cute set up! Im sad we missed it! but i am excited for this weekend! woop woop

Huntsman said...

Hey leave me a message with your new email and I will send a new invite so you can sign on with this blog. You look so pretty. I wish I could come this weekend. :( Hope all goes well

Kacy said...

You looke so pretty. That is seriously so exciting. Your reception looked beautiful.