(thanks for the pic Stace!)Last Friday night, the whole family
attended a Dust Devils baseball game.
Papa Rose got everyone tickets,
which included a pregame, all you can eat BBQ.
(It had something to do with his work. I think.)
Gotta give a shout out to Dan who
took full advantage of the "all you can eat" BBQ
I believe it was 4 hot dogs (or was it 5), a hamburger,
and a piece of chicken.
That man can do work!!
Anyway, it was a pretty good game.
They kept it close until the last couple innings when
they pulled ahead and took the win.
We didn't win anything after our attempts to throw
tennis balls into a shopping cart but overall
it was a great night at the ball park!


5 comments:
We love going to the ball park too!
Looks like fun we sure missed you at the reunion and we all cant wait to meet Greg hope things are going well.
Yay baseball! PS congratulations on getting a new job!!!! WOO! Love you babe!
so fun!! Sounds like you had a blast! ANd I KNOW how much you LOVE BBQ brit! I bet you pigged out!! hehe Miss ya! (and congrats on the new job!! yay!!)
I will tell Jess that but its not her fault. I did the invites but sent it to the old address I had for you. I just now got on and sent you one. :) Thanks for letting me know.
Post a Comment