HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Hope everyone had a great night last night - we sure did!
Stacey and Dan were so nice to let us crash their house party :)
And for some reason, Greg was in the mood to take pictures
(which is pretty rare - I usually only get cooperation for about one or two)
so since he was so willing to pose for the camera,
I took full advantage of it, so prepare for picture overload.....
Hope everyone had a great night last night - we sure did!
Stacey and Dan were so nice to let us crash their house party :)
And for some reason, Greg was in the mood to take pictures
(which is pretty rare - I usually only get cooperation for about one or two)
so since he was so willing to pose for the camera,
I took full advantage of it, so prepare for picture overload.....




Megs had to resort to partying with the old married peoplebecause all the church dances were canceled due to some pretty
treacherous road conditions.
But we were super happy to have her!
Ok, really he was just pulling up his shirt so he could show off thewounds he received after going shot gun shooting earlier that day.



Stacey isn't going to be too happy with me(sorry Stace:)
but these two sisters are too cute not to show off!











2 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun! Happy New Year!
hahaha whata guy!!!loved the post brit! happy 2010!
Post a Comment