This past weekend, we headed to White Pass to spend the day on the mountain.
It was suppose to be my first time skiing, but it didn't really end up that way.
Instead of being full of excuses why I didn't really ski,
let's just say that it wasn't really my thing :)
I did get a few pictures of Greg snowboarding.
(Don't ask my why I didn't get more pics, it's not like I was busy skiing or anything!)
It was suppose to be my first time skiing, but it didn't really end up that way.
Instead of being full of excuses why I didn't really ski,
let's just say that it wasn't really my thing :)
I did get a few pictures of Greg snowboarding.
(Don't ask my why I didn't get more pics, it's not like I was busy skiing or anything!)





2 comments:
At least you had a cute jacket to wear! I wouldn't have done it either....
I second what Meg said! I much rather would stay in a nice warm lodge and drink hot chocolate!
Post a Comment